NI CompactRIO Device Drivers Help
»View Product Info
Right-click an NI 9202 C Series module in the Project Explorer window and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to configure a C Series module.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Name—Specifies the name of the C Series module, which appears in the Project Explorer window. LabVIEW assigns a default name to the module based on the slot number. You can use this field to give the module a descriptive name.
- Type—Specifies the type of C Series module. You cannot change this option.
- Location—Specifies a slot in the chassis for the C Series module.
- Calibration Mode—Sets the calibration mode for the C Series module. Select Calibrated if you want the FPGA I/O Node to return calibrated, fixed-point data from the module. The fixed-point data is signed, with 24-bits word length and 4-bits integer word length. Select Raw if you want the FPGA I/O Node to return calibrated, binary data from the module. If you select Raw, you must convert the binary data to the actual analog input values in the host VI. In Raw mode, you also need to apply some gain correction constants for some data rates. The default is Calibrated.
- Master Timebase Source—Specifies the master timebase source that the module uses.
- Export Onboard Clock—Place a checkmark in this checkbox if you want to make this module accessible as a master timebase source to other modules.
- Data Rate—Specifies the rate at which the module acquires data.
- Filter Frequency Config—Sets the frequency of the first notch in the filter response. Available values:
- Data Rate/1
- Data Rate/2
- Data Rate/4
- Data Rate/8
- Data Rate/16