NI CompactRIO Device Drivers Help
»View Product Info
Right-click an NI 9262, NI 9263, NI 9264, or NI 9269 C Series module in the Project Explorer window and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to configure a C Series module.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Name—Specifies the name of the C Series module, which appears in the Project Explorer window. LabVIEW assigns a default name to the module based on the slot number. You can use this field to give the module a descriptive name.
- Module Type—Specifies the type of C Series module. You cannot change this option.
- Location—Specifies a slot in the chassis for the C Series module.
- Calibration Mode—Sets the calibration mode for the C Series module. Select Calibrated if you want the FPGA I/O Node to accept fixed-point data in units of volts when writing to the module. The fixed-point data is signed, with a word length of 20 bits and an integer word length of 5 bits. Select Raw if you want the FPGA I/O Node to accept calibrated, binary data when writing to the module. If you select Raw, you must convert the analog output values in the host VI before you write them to the module. The default is Calibrated.
- Hot Swap Behavior—Specifies the state of the output channels when the C Series module is removed and reinserted with the FPGA VI loaded and running. The power-on output state is the state that a C Series output module is in when power is applied to the module. The default is Last output value.