LabVIEW 2013 Electrical Power Suite Help
»View Product Info
The following documents contain information that might be helpful as you use the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite.
- LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite Readme—Use this file to obtain introductory information about the Electrical Power Suite, such as product overview, system requirements, installation instructions, and known issues. Open this readme by navigating to the labview\readme directory and opening readme_EPS.html.
- LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite Example VIs—Refer to the labview\examples\Electrical Power directory for example VIs that demonstrate common tasks using the Electrical Power Suite. You also can access these VIs by selecting Help»Find Examples from the pull-down menu and selecting Toolkits and Modules»Electrical Power in the NI Example Finder window.
- Additional LabVIEW documentation.
The following list contains reference materials used to produce the Electrical Power Suite. These references contain more information on the theory implemented in the Electrical Power Suite.
||Note The following resources offer useful background information on the general concepts discussed in this documentation. These resources are provided for general informational purposes only and are not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by National Instruments. The content of these resources is not a representation of, may not correspond to, and does not imply current or future functionality in the Electrical Power Suite or any other National Instruments product.
- EN 50160:2007, Voltage Characteristics of Electricity Supplied by Public Distribution Networks
- IEC 60255-127:2010, Measuring relays and protection equipment - Part 127: Functional requirements for over/under voltage protection
- IEC 60255-151:2009, Measuring relays and protection equipment - Part 151: Functional requirements for over/under current protection
- IEC 61000-4-7:2002, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-7: Testing and Measurement Techniques - General Guide on Harmonics and Interharmonics Measurements and Instrumentation, for Power Supply Systems and Equipment Connected Thereto
- IEC 61000-4-15:2010, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-15: Testing and Measurement Techniques - Flickermeter - Functional and Design Specifications
- IEC 61000-4-30:2008, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-30: Testing and Measurement Techniques - Power Quality Measurement Methods
- IEEE Std 1159:1995, IEEE Recommended Practice for Monitoring Electric Power Quality
- IEEE Std C37.111:1999, IEEE Standard Common Format for Transient Data Exchange (COMTRADE) for Power Systems
- IEEE Std C37.112:1996, IEEE Standard Inverse-Time Characteristic Equations for Overcurrent Relays
- IEEE Std C37.118:2005, Synchrophasors for Power Systems