This section includes reference information about the USRP-2921 device, including the device front panel and block diagram.
The USRP-2921 can be used for various communications applications, including:
- Low-power unlicensed devices on industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM) bands at 2.45 GHz or 5.8 GHz
- Public safety
- User-network interface (UNI)
- Japanese wireless networks
This device has the following basic characteristics:
- Tunable RF transceiver
- Frequency range of 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz and 4.9 GHz to 5.9 GHz
- Transmits bandwidth up to 48 MHz and receives bandwidth up to 36 MHz
- High-speed ADC and DAC for streaming baseband I and Q signals to a host PC over gigabit Ethernet
- Programmable with the NI-USRP instrument driver in LabVIEW
Refer to NI USRP-2921 Specifications for device characteristics.