This section includes reference information about the USRP-2932 device, including the device front panel and block diagram.
The USRP-2932 can be used for various communications applications, including:
- S-band transceivers
- 2.4 GHz ISM band transceivers
This device has the following basic characteristics:
- Tunable RF transceiver
- Frequency range of 400 MHz to 4.4 GHz
- Transmits and receives bandwidth up to 40 MHz
- High-speed ADC and DAC for streaming baseband I and Q signals to a host PC over gigabit Ethernet
- GPS-disciplined oscillator (GPSDO) with PPS accuracy of ±50 ns
- Programmable with the NI-USRP instrument driver in LabVIEW
Refer to the NI USRP-2932 Specifications for device characteristics.