Most USRP documents also are available as PDFs. You must have Adobe Reader installed to view the PDFs. Refer to the Adobe Systems Incorporated website at www.adobe.com to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. Refer to the National Instruments Product Manuals Library at ni.com/manuals for updated documentation resources.
The following documents contain information that you may find helpful as you use this help file:
NI-USRP Driver and USRP Devices
- USRP-2900/2901 Getting Started Guide, NI USRP-2920/2921/2922 Getting Started Guide, NI USRP-2930/2932 Getting Started Guide, USRP-2940/2942/2943/2944/2945 Getting Started Guide, or USRP-2950/2951/2952/2953/2954/2955 Getting Started Guide, printed and available in your USRP device kit. These documents are also available in PDF format at Start»All Programs»National Instruments»NI-USRP»Documentation»NI-USRP Getting Started Guides.
- Device specifications, available in PDF format at Start»All Programs»National Instruments»NI-USRP»Documentation»NI-USRP Specifications. Refer to ni.com/manuals for the most recent specifications for your device.
- NI-USRP <version> Readme, available on the software media and at Start»All Programs»National Instruments»NI-USRP»Documentation.
For the latest NI-USRP development information and NI-USRP examples, visit the NI Universal Software Radio Peripheral web page at ni.com/usrp.
- NI LabVIEW Modulation Toolkit Help, available at Start»All Programs»National Instruments»Modulation Toolkit»LabVIEW Support. The NI LabVIEW Modulation Toolkit integrates with NI-USRP for modulation and demodulation measurements and analysis.
- Digital Filter Design Toolkit Help, which you can access from the Toolkits section of the LabVIEW Help at Start»All Programs»National Instruments»<LabVIEW>. The Digital Filter Design Toolkit integrates with NI-USRP for design, analysis, and processing of floating-point and fixed-point digital filters.
- NI LabVIEW MathScript RT Module Help, which you can access from the MathScript RT Module section of the LabVIEW Help, available at Start»All Programs»National Instruments»<LabVIEW>. The MathScript RT Module integrates with NI-USRP to process scripts (.m files) in LabVIEW.