LabVIEW 2013 FPGA IP Builder Help
»View Product Info
Requires: FPGA IP Builder
From the Project Explorer window, right-click any build specification item under IP Builder»Build Specifications and select Build from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box. You also can click the Build button in the IP Build Properties dialog box to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to view the build status and build reports.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Status—Displays the status of the build process.
- Elapsed time—Displays the time elapsed after you start the build process.
- Progress—Displays the progress of the build process.
- Cancel build—Cancels the current FPGA IP build process. This button disappears after the build process is cancelled or completed.
- Reports—Specifies the category of build report you want to view. Expand the pull-down menu to select the category.