LabVIEW 2013 FPGA IP Builder Help
»View Product Info
Requires: FPGA IP Builder
Use this page of the Directives Properties dialog box to configure the directives for the algorithm VI.
This page includes the following components:
- Block Diagram Components—Lists the block diagram components of the top-level VI and subVIs. If you place a checkmark in the Show directives checkbox, the Block Diagram Components list also displays all directives you configure for these components.
|Note The block diagram components of subVIs do not appear in this list if you place a checkmark in the Inline subVI into calling VIs checkbox on the Execution page of the VI Properties dialog box.|
- Show directives—Specifies whether you want to show or hide the configured directives in the Block Diagram Components list.
- Find on block diagram—Finds the component you select from the Block Diagram Components list and highlights the component in the Block Diagram box, located in the right-hand area of the Directives Properties dialog box. This button does not work when you select Interface from the Block Diagram Components list.
- Show context help—Shows the context help for each directive in the Directives list below.
- Directives—Lists the directives you can configure for the block diagram component you select from the Block Diagram Components list. You can configure the following categories of directives:
- Block Diagram—Displays the block diagram of the top-level VI or subVI that you select from the Block Diagram Components list.