LabVIEW 2013 FPGA IP Builder Help
»View Product Info
Requires: FPGA IP Builder
Use this page of the IP Build Properties dialog box to name the FPGA IP build and select the location to build the FPGA IP.
This page includes the following components:
- Build specification name—Specifies a unique name for the build specification. The name appears under IP Builder»Build Specifications in the Project Explorer window.
- Generated VI name—Specifies the name of the VI that contains the generated FPGA IP.
- Destination directory—Specifies the location to save the generated files on the local computer. You can enter a path or use the Browse button to navigate to and select the location.
- Supporting files directory—Indicates the location where LabVIEW saves the supporting files for the FPGA IP. The path to the supporting files directory is a combination of the Generated VI name and the Destination directory path. The maximum length of Supporting files directory is 135 characters. This option is read only. If LabVIEW reports that the length of the supporting files directory exceeds the maximum length, modify the Generated VI name or the Destination directory path.
You must include the supporting files when you distribute the generated FPGA IP to another location or computer.
- Build specification description—Displays information about the build specification. You can view and edit the description on this page only.