LabVIEW 2013 Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
The following documents contain information that might be helpful as you use the LabVIEW Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit.
- LabVIEW Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit Readme—Use this file to obtain introductory information about the Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit, such as product overview, system requirements, installation instructions, and known issues. Open this readme by selecting Start»All Programs»National Instruments»LabVIEW»Readme and opening readme_MASMT.html or by navigating to the labview\readme directory and opening readme_MASMT.html.
- Additional LabVIEW documentation
||Note The following resources offer useful background information on the general concepts discussed in this documentation. These resources are provided for general informational purposes only and are not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by National Instruments. The content of these resources is not a representation of, may not correspond to, and does not imply current or future functionality in the Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit or any other National Instruments product.
- Boisvert, R., R. Pozo, and K. Remington. 1996. The Matrix Market Exchange Formats: Initial Design. Rep. no. NISTIR 5935. National Institute of Standards and Technology Internal Report. December.
- Davis, Timothy A. 2006. Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems. Philadelphia: SIAM.
- Davis, Timothy A., and Yifan Hu. 2011. The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software. 38(1).
- Duff, Iain S., and Jacko Koster. 1999. The Design and Use of Algorithms for Permuting Large Entries to the Diagonal of Sparse Matrices. SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications. 20(4):889-901.
- Gould, Nicholas I. M., Jennifer A. Scott, and Yifan Hu. 2007. A numerical evaluation of sparse direct solvers for the solution of large sparse symmetric linear systems of equations. ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software. 33(2).
- Liu, Joseph W. H. 1985. Modification of the minimum-degree algorithm by multiple elimination. ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software. 11(2):141-153.
- Schenk, Olaf, and Klaus Gartner. 2004. Solving Unsymmetric Sparse Systems of Linear Equations with PARDISO. Journal of Future Generation Computer Systems. 20(3):475--487.
- Schenk, Olaf, and Klaus Gartner. 2006. On fast factorization pivoting methods for symmetric indefinite systems. Electronic Transactions on Numerical Analysis. 23:158--179.