LabVIEW 2013 Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
The following sections define the support characteristics documented in the reference topic for each Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix VI.
Supported on RT Targets
This category specifies if you can use the VI in an application you deploy to a real-time hardware target. VIs possess one of the following characteristic values:
- Yes—The VI is supported on RT targets.
- No—The VI is not supported on RT targets.
Suitable for Bounded Execution Times on RT
If the VI is supported on RT targets, this category specifies whether the VI typically executes in a bounded amount of time. VIs possess one of the following characteristic values:
- Yes—The VI is suitable for bounded execution times.
- Yes (with exceptions)—The VI is suitable for bounded execution times except under certain circumstances. When determinism in your application is important, avoid using these VIs under the circumstances specified in the help topic for each VI.
- No—The VI is supported on RT targets but it is known to cause unbounded execution times and increased jitter.