NI TestStand 2017 Semiconductor Module Help
»View Product Info
This example demonstrates how to use the Set and Lock Bin step to grade DUTs based on different test criteria.
Example File Location
- You must have the LabVIEW Development System installed, and you must configure the LabVIEW Adapter to use the LabVIEW Development System.
- This example uses the Batch process model.
How to Use This Example
Complete the following steps to use this example.
- Use the TestStand Sequence Editor to complete the following steps to review the bin definitions file associated with the test program.
- Select Semiconductor Module»Edit Bin Definitions File or click the Edit Bin Definitions File button on the TSM toolbar.
- The bin definitions file defines one Fail bin, one Error bin, and three Pass bins. The Pass bins correspond to the following three different grades: Good, Better, and Best.
- Review the three Semiconductor Multi Test steps in the MainSequence sequence.
- The first step takes and stores the measurement in a local variable (Locals.Measurement).
- Each step compares the measurement against a different set of limits.
- Preconditions on the lower grade tests prevent those tests from running if the DUT passed a higher grade test.
- The Step Failure Option on the higher grade tests ensure that the DUT does not fail if the higher grade tests fail.
- Review the If block at the end of the MainSequence sequence.
- The steps in the block execute only if the DUT passed all tests.
- The Set and Lock Bin steps assign a bin to the DUT based on the highest grade test that passed.
- Click the Start Lot button on the TSM toolbar to run the test program.