LabVIEW 2013 for myRIO Module Help
»View Product Info
When you run the Getting Started with NI myRIO wizard, LabVIEW installs the recommended software set on the NI myRIO. However, you also can use the Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) to manually install software on the NI myRIO.
Complete the following steps to install software on the NI myRIO by using MAX:
- In MAX, expand the Remote Systems tree and then expand the NI myRIO RT target.
- Right-click Software and select Add/Remove Software.
- In the LabVIEW Real-Time Software Wizard, select the recommended software set for the NI myRIO.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) Select the software you want to install on the NI myRIO.
- Click Next to view a summary of your selection.
- Click Next to start installing the software. The NI myRIO first boots into install mode and then begins installation. When installation completes, the wizard reboots the NI myRIO.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.