LabVIEW 2015 myRIO Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
When you run the Getting Started with myRIO wizard, LabVIEW installs the recommended software set on the myRIO. You can also use Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) to manually install software on the myRIO.
Complete the following steps to install software on the myRIO using MAX:
- In MAX, expand Remote Systems in the configuration tree and then expand your myRIO target.
- Right-click Software and click Add/Remove Software to launch LabVIEW Real-Time Software Wizard.
- Select the recommended software set for the myRIO.
- Click Next.
- Click myRIO
x, where x matches the version of the LabVIEW myRIO Toolkit.
- Click Next to view a summary of your selection.
- Click Next to start installing the software. When the installation completes, the wizard restarts the myRIO.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.
Getting Started with myRIO Wizard