NI InsightCM™ 3.1 Help
»View Product Info
Parent Topic: Data Groups
Create and configure data groups to group data from channels mapped to sensors that monitor the same piece of equipment into one data set.
- In the navigation bar at the top of the page, click the arrow next to the Configuration button and select Devices in the pull-down menu to navigate to the Device Configuration page.
- Double-click a device to load its Device Configuration page.
- In the Equipment Mapping tab, click the Manage Data Groups button and then click Add to display the Select Location dialog box.
- Select the top-level asset for the data group. This will likely be an equipment node.
- Click Select then OK.
- Select a channel in the Channels section and click Select Data Group.
- In the Select Data Group dialog box, select the data group you just created in the Data Group listbox.
- Click OK to assign the channel to that data group.
Defining the Asset Tree