NI InsightCM™ 3.3 Help
»View Product Info
This content is unavailable because the NI InsightCM Thermal Imaging Toolkit is not installed on the server machine.
Parent Topic: Getting Started with Thermal Imaging
Before You Begin: Complete the steps in Adding and Mapping ROIs in the Asset Tree.
Deltas measure the difference between two ROIs that have the largest temperature difference in a group of two or more ROIs. You can set alarm conditions on deltas to monitor when the difference between ROI temperatures exceeds the value you specify.
Complete the following steps to configure an ROI delta:
- Navigate to the Asset Configuration page by clicking the Configuration pull-down menu in the navigation bar at the top of the page and selecting Assets.
- In the asset tree, select the piece of equipment that contains the ROIs for which you want to configure a delta.
- Click Add and select Sensors»Thermal Imaging»Delta in the New Asset dialog box.
- Enter a descriptive name for the delta and click OK.
- On the Properties tab for the new ROI delta, click the Edit button next to the Camera field.
- In the Select a Camera dialog box, select the camera that contains the ROIs you want to configure a delta for and click OK.
- On the Properties tab for the new ROI delta, click the pull-down menu next to the ROIs field and select the ROIs you want the delta to compare.
You can monitor delta values using the thermal imaging viewer on the Data Viewer page after you send the connection information to the device web server following the steps in the next topic.
Configuring Collection Conditions