NI InsightCM™ 3.3 Help
»View Product Info
This content is unavailable because the NI InsightCM Thermal Imaging Toolkit is not installed on the server machine.
Parent Topic: Getting Started with Thermal Imaging
Before You Begin: Complete the steps in Discovering Cameras.
Complete the following steps to define the section of a camera image that you want to monitor:
- In the navigation bar at the top of the page, click the arrow next to the Configuration button and select Devices in the pull-down menu to navigate to the Device Configuration page.
- In the list of devices on the Devices tab, double-click the device that is connected to the camera on which you want to define ROIs.
- On the Cameras tab, select the camera that monitors the piece of equipment you want to define an ROI for and click Manage ROIs.
- Click Add in the ROIs dialog box.
- In the New ROI dialog box, select the piece of equipment the camera is monitoring.
- In the box at the bottom of the New ROI dialog box, enter a descriptive name for the ROI and click OK.
- In the ROIs dialog box, click the Capture Image button .
- Use the Rectangle ROI or Polygon ROI button to draw an ROI on the captured image.
||Note You can use the arrow buttons along the side of the image to nudge the ROI if the position of the camera changes.
Configuring Temperature Deltas