Calibration Executive 5.0.2 Help
»View Product Info
Select Configure»Report Options to specify the format of the
calibration report, the location in which to store calibration reports, and customize the report name.
- Select a format from the Report Type pull-down menu: Text, HTML, PDF, or MS Word.
- Click the folder icon to the right of the Report Generator Output File Directory field to browse for the directory in which to store your calibration reports.
- Highlight the name of the directory.
- Click Select Cur Dir.
- Click OK.
Tips Enable View calibration report at the end of the
calibration if you want the report to display automatically when the calibration completes.
Enable Allow editing of DUT notes when reports are merged to edit the DUT notes when merging reports.
Flexible Report Names
Click the Report File Names tab to customize the report name.
- Select an item for the report name using the Items pull-down menu.
- Click Add to add the selected item to the report name. Use the Remove and Remove All buttons to remove any selected items from the report name.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each item you want to add to the report name.
- Select a separating character for the report name using the Item Separator pull-down menu.
- Click Move Up and Move Down to arrange the items in the Item Order text box. The preview text box displays the customized report name.
||Tip Click Restore Defaults to restore the default report name.