View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Complete the following steps to set general global restrictions:
- Choose Options»Global restrictions.
The Global restrictions dialog box appears.
- Click the General tab.
- Set the default path and location where students load and save files in the Circuit path field.
- Set the following as desired in the Toolbars box:
- Disable Instruments toolbarMakes instruments unavailable to be placed in the design. Instruments in circuits that were previously saved will still function.
- Disable In-Use List toolbarMakes the In-Use List unavailable.
- Set the following as desired in the Databases box:
- Disable database editingEnsures that students cannot edit components in the database.
- Disable Master database component accessHides the Multisim Master database and component groups and families from the user.
- Disable Corporate database component accessHides the Corporate Database and component groups and families from the user.
- Disable User database component accessHides the User Database and component groups and families from the user.
This topic refers to education-specific features of Multisim.
Setting Circuit Restrictions
Setting Passwords for Restrictions