Selecting Variables to Save
You can select circuit variables to save that can be used to add traces to a graph after simulation, or for post-processing in the Postprocessor.
These variables are in addition to the ones in the Selected variables for analysis list and will not appear in the Grapher at the end of a simulation. They are available for use after the simulation is run.
Complete the following steps to select variables to save for later use:
- Click Select variables to save from the Output tab of the desired analysis to display the Select Variables to Save dialog box.
- In each of the Voltages and Currents drop-down lists, select one of: All, All except submodules, None.
- In the Power drop-down list, select one of: All, All except submodules, None.
- In the Circuit parameters drop-down list, select one of: All, None.
- Click OK to return to the analysis Output tab.
- Run the analysis. The results (based on the items in the Selected variables for analysis column of the Output tab) appear in the Grapher. The variables that you selected to save for later use can be accessed from either the Grapher or the Postprocessor.
Adding Traces from the Latest Simulation