LabVIEW 2016 ELVIS RIO Control Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
When you run the Getting Started with NI ELVIS RIO Control Module wizard, LabVIEW installs the recommended software set on the NI ELVIS RIO CM. You can also use Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) to manually install software on the NI ELVIS RIO CM.
Complete the following steps to install software on the NI ELVIS RIO CM using MAX:
- In MAX, expand Remote Systems in the configuration tree and then expand your NI ELVIS RIO CM target.
- Right-click Software and click Add/Remove Software to launch LabVIEW Real-Time Software Wizard.
- Select the recommended software set for the NI ELVIS RIO CM.
- Click Next.
- Click NI ELVIS RIO Control Module
x, where x matches the version of the ELVIS RIO Control Toolkit.
- Click Next to view a summary of your selection.
- Click Next to start installing the software. When the installation completes, the wizard restarts the NI ELVIS RIO CM.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.
Getting Started with NI ELVIS RIO CM