TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
This data type contains values that specify the type of batch synchronization. The constants represent the possible values for the SequenceFile.BatchSyncOption property.
- SeqFileBatchSyncOption_NoSync–(Value: 2) Batch synchronization is not used on this step.
- SeqFileBatchSyncOption_OneThreadOnly–(Value: 5) Use a One Thread Only section to specify that only one thread in the batch executes the step in the section. Typically, you use this type of section to perform an operation that applies to the batch as a whole, such as raising the temperature in a test chamber. When all threads in a batch arrive at their respective instances of an Enter step for a One Thread Only section, TestStand releases only the thread with the lowest Order Number. When that thread arrives at Exit step for the section, all remaining threads in the batch jump from the Enter step to the Exit step, skipping the steps within the section. The threads in the batch then exit the section together.
- SeqFileBatchSyncOption_Parallel–(Value: 4) When all threads in a batch arrive at their respective instances of an Enter step for a Parallel section, TestStand releases all the threads at once. Each thread waits at the Exit step for the section until all threads in the batch reach that step.
- SeqFileBatchSyncOption_Serial–(Value: 3) Use a Serial section to ensure that each thread in the batch executes the steps in the section sequentially and in the order you specify when you create the batch. When all threads in a batch arrive at their respective instances of an Enter step for a Serial section, TestStand releases one thread at a time in ascending order according to the order number you assign to the threads when you add them to the batch using the Batch Specification step. As each thread reaches the Exit step for the section, the next thread in the batch proceeds from the Enter step. After all the threads in the batch arrive at the Exit step, they exit the section together.
- SeqFileBatchSyncOption_UseModelSetting–(Value: 1) Uses the same option the model uses.