TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
You can configure TestStand using the following components:
- Test Station Options—You can customize options that apply to all TestStand applications.
- TestStand Sequence Editor Options and Panes—You can customize options and the panel and document layout of the sequence editor.
- TestStand User Interface Options—You can customize options for user interfaces.
- Tools Menu—You can customize the Tools menus in the TestStand Sequence Editor and User Interfaces to contain exactly the tools you need.
- Directory Structure—You can customize the search path TestStand uses to locate files specified by relative paths.
- Adapters—You can configure unique settings for each adapter, such as specifying which run time to use or whether to display parameter information.
- Result Processing and Model Options—
You can also customize the following TestStand components:
Use the Configure menu in the TestStand Sequence Editor and in a TestStand User Interface to control the operation of the TestStand station.