TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
Use a FTP Files step to download files to and upload files from a remote system. This step is particularly useful when you are using a real-time system that uses LabVIEW.
Configuring the Step
Use the FTP Files edit tab in the TestStand Sequence Editor and the FTP Files Step Configuration dialog box in a TestStand User Interface to specify what files to download to or upload from a remote system.
In addition to the common custom properties, the FTP Files step type defines the following step properties:
- Step.RemoteHost—The computer name or IP address of the remote computer. The Step.RemoteHostByExpr property specifies whether the step interprets this property value as an expression or as a string.
- Step.RemoteHostByExpr—When this property is True, the step interprets the Step.RemoteHost property value as an expression. When this property is False, the step interprets the value as a string.
- Step.FTPUsername—The login name to use when connecting to the server.
- Step.FTPPassword—The password to use when connecting to the server.
- Step.FilesToFTP—The local and remote file paths, the direction to transfer the file, and whether to overwrite a file when it exists.
Built-In Step Types
Configuring a LabVIEW Step to Run Remotely