TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
The default Batch model launches the Batch Results dialog box, in which you can view the status and reports for each test socket and UUT when a batch test completes.
The Batch Results dialog box contains the following options:
- Batch Serial Number—The serial number that identifies the batch of UUTs.
- View Batch Report—Displays the report for the batch. You can select whether to view the report for the current batch only or to view the entire file to which you configure batch reports to append.
- Test Socket—The test socket index.
- UUT Serial Number—A serial number that identifies the UUT in the test socket.
- View Report—Displays the report for the UUT in the test socket. You can select whether to view the report for the current UUT only or to view the entire file to which you configure UUT reports for the test socket to append.
- Status Message—The final status of the UUT.
- Next Batch—Returns to the UUT Information dialog box for the Batch model.
UUT Information Dialog Box (Batch Model)