TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
Select Edit»Sequence File Callbacks to launch the Sequence File Callbacks dialog box, which lists every callback sequence you can override in the sequence file. The columns in the list display the name of the callback and indicate whether the callback is an Engine or Model callback and whether the sequence file overrides the callback.
The following restrictions apply to the SequenceFileLoad and SequenceFileUnload callbacks:
- TestStand can hang when it executes a SequenceFileLoad callback that calls into another sequence file which contains a SequenceFileLoad callback that calls back into the original sequence file. This can occur with any number of levels of sequence files as long as the dependencies among the SequenceFileLoad callbacks exist between sequence files.
- TestStand can enter an infinite loop when it executes a SequenceFileUnload callback that calls into another sequence file which contains a SequenceFileUnload callback that calls back into the original sequence file. Select Debug»Terminate All to break the infinite loop.
- Do not define a SequenceFileLoad or SequenceFileUnload callback in the StationCallbacks.seq sequence file. TestStand does not call these callbacks.
The Sequence File Callbacks dialog box contains the following buttons:
- Add—Overrides the selected callback by inserting a sequence with the same name into the sequence file.
- Delete—Deletes the sequence that overrides the selected callback.
- Edit—Dismisses the dialog box and displays the sequence that overrides the selected callback.