TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
Select Execute»Test UUTs when a client sequence file that uses the Batch model is active in the TestStand Sequence Editor to launch the UUT Information dialog box for the Batch model. Use the UUT Information dialog box to specify the UUTs and test sockets on which to initiate a batch test.
The UUT Information dialog box for the Batch model contains the following options:
- Batch Serial Number—The serial number of the batch of UUTs to test. Leave the control empty if no applicable serial number exists.
- Test Socket—The test socket index.
- UUT Serial Number—The serial number of the UUT to test in the test socket.
- Status Message—Displays the state of the test socket or displays a prompt.
- Disable Test Socket—Disables the test socket.
- Go—Starts testing for the current batch of UUTs. The batch model runs an instance of the client sequence file in a separate execution for each test socket.
- Stop—Exits the dialog box without starting another batch test.
When a UUT batch completes, the Batch model launches the Batch Results dialog box.
Batch Results dialog box