TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
Select Execute»Test UUTs when a client sequence file that uses the Parallel model is active in the TestStand Sequence Editor to launch the UUT Information dialog box for the Parallel model. Use the UUT Information dialog box to view the status and control testing on each test socket in the system.
The UUT Information dialog box for the Parallel model contains the following options:
- Test Socket—The test socket index.
- UUT Serial Number—A serial number that identifies the UUT in the test socket.
- Status Message—Displays information about the state of the test socket.
- OK—Starts an execution on the test socket. The execution tests UUTs in a loop until you stop, terminate, or abort.
- Stop—Stops testing on the test socket. If the test socket is currently testing a UUT, the test socket stops the execution after the current UUT completes.
- Terminate—Terminates the execution for the test socket.
- Abort—Aborts the test execution for the test socket. The test sequence does not run the cleanup steps.
- Next UUT—Acknowledges the completion of the current UUT. After you click Next UUT, enter a new UUT serial number and click OK to start testing the next UUT.
- View Report—Displays the report for the UUT in the test socket. You can select to view only the report for the current UUT, or to view the entire file for which you configure UUT reports and to which the test socket appends.
- Restart—Resumes testing on a test socket you stop, terminate, or abort. After you click Restart, enter a new UUT serial number and click OK to start testing a new UUT.
- Stop All—Stops testing on all test sockets. Test sockets currently testing UUTs do not stop until their current UUT completes.
- Terminate All—Terminates the test executions for all test sockets.
- Abort All—Aborts the test executions for all test sockets. The test sequences do not run their cleanup steps.
- Exit—Exits the UUT Information dialog box. The dialog box disables the controls within itself and does not exit until all test sockets complete testing their current UUTs.