TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
Open a workspace file in the TestStand Sequence Editor and select Tools»Workspace File Documentation to launch the Workspace Documentation dialog box, in which you can generate an HTML document or a comma-delimited file that lists all the files in a selected workspace.
The Workspace Documentation dialog box contains the following options:
- Report Format—The file format of the documentation file. The options are Html and Text.
- Report Destination—The name and location of the documentation file to create.
- Properties to Document—Contains the following options:
- Number of Files—When you enable this option, the documentation file contains the number of existing files in the workspace.
- Absolute Path—When you enable this option, the documentation file includes absolute file paths.
- File Version—When you enable this option, the documentation file includes file versions.
||Note This option requires each sequence file to be opened which increases the overall documentation generation time.
- File Format—When you enable this option, the documentation file includes file formats.
- Modification Date—When you enable this option, the documentation file includes modification timestamps.
- Launch Viewer—When you enable this option, the documentation tool opens the documentation file in a viewer application.