TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
User Manager Window Context Menu
The context menu opens when you right-click a user or group in the User Manager window. The items in the context menu vary depending on whether you right-click the following sites:
- A user or group
- A user or group property
The context menu contains common editing and navigation commands, as well as the following items:
- Insert User or Group—Adds a new user to the user list or a new group to the group list.
- Cut—Removes the selected user or group and places it on the clipboard.
- Copy—Copies the selected user or group to the clipboard.
- Paste—Inserts the user or group from the clipboard.
- Delete—Deletes the user or group.
- Rename—Displays a control for renaming the selected user or group.
- Advanced—Displays a submenu with the following items:
- Edit Flags—Launches the Edit Flags dialog box, in which you can modify the flags for the user or group property.
- Edit Attributes—Launches the Attributes dialog box, in which you can create and edit attributes for the user or group property.
- Properties—Edits the default settings for new users created with this group.
Attributes dialog box
Edit Flags dialog box
User Manager Window