TestStand 2019 Help
»View Product Info
You can customize an ATML Test Results (TR) report TestStand creates by implementing a DLL that exports one or more exported extension functions. TestStand calls the functions while creating the report.
Complete the following steps to customize an ATML TR report.
- Create an extension DLL to implement one or more of the supported exported functions.
- In the TestStand Sequence Editor, open or create a sequence file for which you want to generate a customized report.
- Select Edit»Sequence File Callbacks to launch the Sequence File Callbacks dialog box.
- Select the ReportOptions callback sequence and click Add to override the ReportOptions callback in the sequence file. Click OK to close the Sequence File Callbacks dialog box.
- On the Sequences pane, double-click ReportOptions to open the ReportOptions callback sequence.
- Insert a Statement step in the ReportOptions callback sequence.
- With the Statement step selected, click the Expression edit tab of the Step Settings pane.
- Enter the following expression in the Expression control:
Parameters.ReportOptions.Atml_Rpt_Options.ExtensionDLLAbsolutePath = <absolute path to extension DLL>
TestStand resolves the value of the Parameters.ReportOptions.Atml_Rpt_Options.ExtensionDLLAbsolutePath variable at run time, so you can implement run-time logic in the ReportOptions callback to assign different values to this variable. For example, the value of the Parameters.ReportOptions.Atml_Rpt_Options.ExtensionDLLAbsolutePath variable might be different depending on whether the Parameters.ReportOptions.ReportStyle variable is ATML or ATML5.
ATML Test Results Reports
Exported ATML TR Report Extension Functions
Using Callback Sequences to Modify Process Models