LabVIEW 2018 Real-Time Module Help
»View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Real-Time Module
Use this page of the Real-Time Application Properties dialog box to specify a name, executable filename, local destination, and target destination for a stand-alone real-time application.
This page includes the following components:
- Build specification name—Specifies the name of the build specification for the stand-alone real-time application. The name appears under Build Specifications of the RT target on the Project Explorer window.
- Target filename—Specifies the filename for the stand-alone real-time application. By default, the Application Builder creates the stand-alone application using startup.rtexe as the Target filename. You must change the Target filename if you want to create more than one stand-alone real-time application on the RT target.
- Local destination directory—Specifies the location on the host computer to save the build. You can enter a path or use the Browse button to navigate to and select the location.
- Target destination directory—Specifies the location on the RT target to save the build.
- Build specification description—Displays information about the build specification. You can view and edit the description on this page only.