LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Application Builder or Professional System (NI Linux Real-Time, Windows 64-bit)
Use this page of the Package Properties dialog box to configure the display name and synopsis for a package.
This page includes the following components:
- Display name—Specifies a name for the package. The name displays in the NI Package Manager.
- Package synopsis—Specifies a summary of the package. The synopsis displays in the NI Package Manager.
- Description—Specifies a description for the package with more detail than the Package synopsis. The description appears in the details for the package in the NI Package Manager.
- Maintainer name—Specifies the name of the package maintainer. The maintainer may be a person, organization, or company. By default, user information you entered during LabVIEW installation populates this field.
- Maintainer email address—Specifies the email address of the package maintainer.
- Section—Specifies the area into which the package should be classified. NI Package Manager filters packages based on section.
|Note Infrastructure packages are hidden by default in the NI Package Manager.|
- Homepage—Specifies a URL that provides detailed information about the package.
- Include custom license agreement—Specifies a license file that you want to display during installation. Users must accept the license agreement before installing the package. The license file must be an RTF file in the project.
|Note (NI Linux Real-Time) You cannot specify a custom license file for a Linux Real-Time package.|
Building and Distributing Applications Home