LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Application Builder or Professional System (NI Linux Real-Time, Windows 64-bit)
Use this page of the Package Properties dialog box to configure the destination structure of a package.
This page includes the following components:
- Destination—Specifies the location and directory structure of the files when you install them from the package.
- Add destination—Adds a folder to the package directory structure that Destination displays. Use the Destination name option to change the name.
- Remove destination—Removes the folder from Destination.
- Destination name—Displays the name of the folder in the package directory structure. You can rename folders you add.
- Destination information—Specifies information about the selected folder in Destination.
Building and Distributing Applications Home