LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Click the Search icon in the Class Browser window, Select Property dialog box, or Select Method dialog box to launch this dialog box.
You can use this dialog box to search for a class in the selected object library, a property or method in the selected class, or a property or method in the selected object library.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Type in the word(s) to search for—Enter the word or phrase you want to find in properties, methods, and classes.
- Search results—Lists the search results.
- Objects to display—Allows you to filter the search results based on your criteria. This option is not available when you search from the Select Property or Select Method dialog boxes.
- Search Scope—Allows you to specify whether the search should be scoped to the selected class or to all classes in the selected object library. The All classes in the library option is not available when you search from the Select Property or Select Method dialog boxes.
- Class—Limits the scope for property and method searches to the current class.
- Library—When searching for properties or methods, look in all classes in the current object library.