LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Right-click a project library and select Create Variables from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to create many shared variables in one batch.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Base name—Specifies the base name of the shared variables you create.
- Number to create—Specifies how many shared variables you want to create in this batch.
- Variable properties—Specifies where LabVIEW obtains properties for the shared variables you create. Contains the following options:
- Use default properties—Specifies to use the default properties of shared variables.
- Select data type—Specifies the data type of the shared variables you create.
- Copy properties from—Specifies to copy properties from a specific shared variable for the new batch of shared variables.
- Browse—Displays the Browse Project dialog box, which you can use to select a shared variable from a project.
- Project variable—Specifies the shared variable from which you want to copy the properties.