LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Right-click a project library or shared variable and select Multiple Variable Editor from the shortcut menu to display this window.
Use this window to configure a large number of shared variables at one time. After you configure the shared variables, you must save the library in which the shared variables reside to save the configuration.
|Note If a project library is locked, you can use this window to view the properties of the shared variables in that library, but you cannot configure those shared variables.|
This window includes the following components:
- Undo—Undoes the last action in the table.
- Redo—Redoes the last action in the table.
- Copy—Copies the value of the shared variable property you select in the table to the clipboard.
- Paste—Moves the contents from the clipboard to the cell you select in the table.
- Find—Displays the following search options from which you can search the shared variables and properties that appear in the table.
- Find—Specifies the value to search for.
- In Range—Specifies if the value you want to search for is between Min and Max.
- Min—Specifies the minimum value of the number for which you want to search.
- Max—Specifies the maximum value of the number for which you want to search.
- Replace—Specifies the value you want to use to replace the value in the Find field.
- Find Next—Finds the next occurrence in the table of the value you specify in the Find field.
- Replace—Replaces the value selected in the table with the value in the Replace field.
- Replace All—Replaces all occurrences of the value in the Find field with the value in the Replace field.
- Mark All—Highlights all occurrences of the value in the Find field.
- Search Back—Searches to the left of the current cell and then in the rows above the current cell. If you do not place a checkmark in the Search Back checkbox, the Find Next button searches to the right of the current cell and then in the rows below the current cell.
- In Selection—Searches only within the cells you highlight in the table.
- Match Case—Determines if the search is case-sensitive.
- Match Entire Cell—Determines if the search result must match the entire cell. If you do not place a checkmark in the Match Entire Cell checkbox, the search returns partial matches.
- Mark Whole Variable—Highlights the entire row that contains a match when you click the Find Next or Mark All buttons.
- Search In—Searches only within the properties you select.
- Table—Displays properties for shared variables. If you display the Multiple Variable Editor window from a project library, the table includes all shared variables in the library. If you display the Multiple Variable Editor window from specific shared variable(s) you selected in the Project Explorer window, the table includes only the shared variables you selected. The properties include values you set in the Shared Variable Properties dialog box.