LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Select Load and Save Warning List from the View menu to display this dialog box. You also can click the Show Details button on the Load Warning Summary dialog box or Save for Previous Warning Summary dialog box to open this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to view warning details for the item you attempt to load or save. If you open an item from a previous version that contains functionality no longer available in LabVIEW, this dialog box lists those items as warnings. This dialog also displays warnings if you open a VI and its dependencies are in a different location. If you save for a previous version, this dialog box lists elements of the VI, including subVIs, controls, and functions that were not saved because the elements contain functionality not available in the previous version. If these elements are essential to the operation of the VI, you must save for the most recent version of LabVIEW so that the VI is fully functional.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- History—Lists warnings for the previous load and save operations. By default, this dialog box displays the most recent warning in the History list.
|Note New load or save operations may occur while this dialog box is open. If the load or save operation generates warnings, LabVIEW refreshes this dialog box to display the latest load or save operation with warnings.|
- Details for Top-Level Item—Displays the VI icon and file path for the top-level item you attempt to load or save.
- Types—Lists all warnings for the current load or save operation by warning type.
- Warning Types—Lists the warning types and the number of different warnings for each type. This list corresponds to the warning type summary list in the Load Warning Summary dialog box or Save for Previous Warning Summary dialog box.
- Details—Displays details for all warnings of the type you select from Warning Types. If the warning is a dependency path change, Details displays the expected and new dependency paths.
- Show Full Paths—Displays the full file path to the item. Place a checkmark in the Show Full Paths checkbox to display the full file path. This component only appears when the warning you select is a dependency path change warning.
- Affected Callers—Lists callers that change links from the expected dependency path to the new dependency path for the item you select in Details. This component only appears when the warning you select is a dependency path change warning.
- Missing Components—Lists the missing components, such as LabVIEW modules, toolkits, and drivers, and third party add-ons, that LabVIEW needs when loading VIs.
- Items—Lists specific items with warnings and details for each item.
- Items with Warnings—Lists all items with warnings and the number of different warnings per item.
- Details—Displays details for all warnings of the item you select from Items with Warnings.
- Save to File—Saves the list of warnings for the current load or save operation to a text file.