LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Right-click an Invoke Node and select Select Method»Browse from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to modify an existing method selected for an Invoke Node.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Class—Displays the selected class.
- Select View—Toggles between an alphabetical view and a hierarchical view of the items in the Methods and Dottable Properties list.
- Search—Launches the Class Browser Search dialog box, which you can use to search for methods in the selected class.
- Methods and Dottable Properties—Lists the methods and dottable properties for the selected class. Dottable properties have a blue glyph next to the property name in this list. To create a dotted property, double-click on a dottable property.
- Selected method—Displays the selected method or dotted property. Dotted properties or methods appear in this box as an HTML link. You can click an HTML link in this box to navigate back to a previous item in the box and update the Select Method dialog box to the selected item.