LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Application Builder or Professional System
Use this page of the Packed Library Properties dialog box to enter the version information for the packed project library.
This page includes the following components:
- Version Number—Specifies the version number to associate with the build.
- Auto increment—Specifies whether LabVIEW automatically increments the Build each time you build.
|Note Save the project after you build to ensure that LabVIEW automatically increments correctly the next time you open the project.|
- Major—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a major revision.
- Minor—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a minor revision.
- Fix—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a revision to fix problems.
- Build—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a specific build.
- Product name—(Windows) Specifies the name that you want to display to users.
- Legal copyright—(Windows) Specifies the copyright statement to include with the build.
- Company name—(Windows) Specifies the name of the company you want to associate with the build.
- Internal name—(Windows) Specifies a name to associate with the build for internal use.
- Description— (Windows) Specifies information that you want to provide to users about the build.
(Windows) After you build a packed library, the information you include on this page appears when you right-click the packed library, select Properties from the shortcut menu, and select the Version page of the Properties dialog box.
Building and Distributing Applications Home