LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Application Builder or Professional System (Windows)
Use this page of the Application Properties dialog box to configure security settings for computers running Windows for a stand-alone application. Refer to the Windows Help and Support Center, available by selecting Start»Help and Support, for more information about configuring security settings.
This page includes the following components:
- Apply digital signature—Specifies whether to include a digital signature with the stand-alone application, .NET interop assembly, or shared library.
If you enter text in the Timestamp URL text box or the Description URL text box, you must select a valid certificate from the Personal store certificates drop-down listbox if you want to save the text box values when you close the dialog box.
- Personal store certificates—Specifies the certificate to use when signing the stand-alone application, .NET interop assembly, or shared library. LabVIEW populates this list with certificates available from the Personal store of the current user. Certificates must be personal information exchange (PFX) files.
- Timestamp URL—Specifies the URL for the timestamp authority. LabVIEW queries the timestamp authority to append a verified timestamp to the digital signature.
- Description URL—Specifies the URL you want to appear in the digital signature.
- Embed Manifest File—Embeds a manifest file to use with the stand-alone application, .NET interop assembly, or shared library. If you place a checkmark in this checkbox, the Select Project File dialog box appears and you can select a manifest file from the project. You must manually add the manifest file to the project before you can select the file using the Select Project File dialog box.
- Manifest file—Specifies the manifest file to use with the application, .NET interop assembly, or shared library.
- Browse Project—Displays the Select Project File dialog box, which you can use to select a manifest file.
Building and Distributing Applications Home