LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Before you configure source control settings for a LabVIEW project, you must configure LabVIEW to use source control. LabVIEW projects use the source control configuration you specify for the LabVIEW environment by default.
|Note Source control is available only with the Professional Development System.|
Complete the following steps to configure source control settings for an individual LabVIEW project.
- Configure LabVIEW to use source control if you have not already done so.
- From the Project Explorer window, select Project»Properties or right-click the project root and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display the Project Properties dialog box.
- Select Source Control from the Category list to display the Source Control page.
- Select one of the following options:
- Use environment source control settings—Uses the source control settings you configure for the LabVIEW environment for the LabVIEW project. This is the default setting.
- Use project-specific source control settings—Specifies a different source control project than the one specified by the LabVIEW environment source control settings to use with the LabVIEW project. Click the Change button to display a configuration dialog box from which you can specify a source control project. The dialog box that appears is specific to the source control provider you use.
- Do not use source control for this project—Disables source control for the LabVIEW project, regardless of the source control settings you configure for the LabVIEW environment.
- Click the OK button to apply the source control configuration to the LabVIEW project.
|Note You cannot change the source control provider from a LabVIEW project. Source control settings on LabVIEW projects must match the provider you specify for the LabVIEW environment. If you change the source control provider for the LabVIEW environment, any LabVIEW project with configuration settings specific to a different source control provider acts as if source control is not enabled, and a warning appears in the Source Control Properties page. Use the Source Control page of the Options dialog box to change the source control provider for the LabVIEW environment. In LabVIEW, you can use only one source control provider at a time.|