LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Complete the following steps to print documentation for a VI, template, or object.
- Open any VI, control, global variable, or template file and select File»Print to display the Print dialog box.
- In the Select VI(s) page of the Print dialog box, select whether you want to print documentation for the current VI or for multiple VIs. If you selected Multiple VIs, click the Next button to display the Select VIs page and select the files for which you want to print documentation.
- Click the Next button to display the Print Contents page.
- Select the components you want to include in the documentation. If you selected VI documentation, click the Next button to display the VI Documentation page and select the components you want to include in the documentation.
- Click the Next button to display the Destination page.
- Select Printer and click the Next button to display the Page Setup page.
- Select the options to set the appearance of the documentation and click the Next button to display the Printer page.
- Select from the print options available.
- Click the Print button to print the documentation on the default printer on the system. If a system dialog box appears, you can set further printing options before you print the documentation.
You also can use the Print VI Panel or Documentation VI or the Print:VI To Printer method to print VI documentation to a printer programmatically.