LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Use this page of the Properties dialog box for the Feedback Node to configure when the Feedback Node executes.
This page includes the following components:
- Delay—Specifies the number of samples of data the Feedback Node stores before it begins to output those values. The Feedback Node outputs only the initializer value until the delay you specify is complete. The Feedback Node then outputs the values it stored one at a time and in subsequent order. The number on the node represents the delay you specify. For example, if you specify a delay of 3, the node stores three samples of data at a time.
- Show enable terminal—Displays the enable terminal on the Feedback Node on the block diagram. If the enable terminal is set to TRUE, the Feedback Node runs as you configure it to run. If the enable terminal is set to FALSE, the Feedback Node ignores the input value and returns the value from the last execution or iteration when the enable terminal was TRUE. The Feedback Node continues to return this value until the execution or iteration after the enable terminal changes to TRUE. This checkbox does not contain a checkmark by default.
- Initialization—Specifies when the Feedback Node initializes. If you do not wire an initial value to the initializer terminal, this option only shows you the current configuration of the Feedback Node. If you wire an initial value to the initializer terminal, and the initializer terminal is not on a loop, this option contains the following two options.
- First call—Initializes the Feedback Node on the first call of the VI in an execution.
- Compile or load—Initializes the Feedback Node when the VI compiles or loads.