LabVIEW 2010 Simulation Interface Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Simulation Interface Toolkit (Windows)
Click the Configure Hardware I/O button on the Hardware I/O page of the SIT Connection Manager dialog box to launch this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to map host VI signals to inputs and outputs associated with the model DLL.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Device Tree—Lists the device or devices for which you want to map signals to the inputs and outputs associated with the model DLL. Right-click the IP address of the appropriate device to add a device and configure it.
- Model Tree—Lists the inputs and outputs associated with the model DLL.
- Remove—Removes the mapping between the selected signals.
- Add—Adds a mapping between the selected signals.
- Import—Imports a previously saved map file.
- Export—Exports the current mappings to a file in XML format.