LabVIEW 2010 Simulation Interface Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Simulation Interface Toolkit
Click the Properties button in the Configuration Mappings tab of the File Playback page in the SIT Connection Manager dialog box.
Use this dialog box to specify the step interval for the selected channel and view other properties of the channel.
- Timing—Use this page to specify the step interval for the selected channel.
- Step Interval—Contains the following options:
- Use Default Interval—Specifies to use the interval setting from the channel file information.
If the Channel dt (s) is not an even multiple of the Model Base Time Step (s), LabVIEW rounds the default step interval to the nearest integer value.
- Interval—Specifies the step interval to use for the channel. The step interval determines how often the channel reads a new sample from the file into the model during playback. Remove the checkmark from the Use Default Interval control to enable this control.
- Interval from File—Displays the default, unmodified step interval of the channel.
- Model Base Time Step (s)—Displays the base rate of the model. The base rate is the greatest common divisor of all the discrete time steps in the simulation. For example, if a multirate simulation contains two discrete tasks, one with a time step of 100 microseconds and one with a time step of 500 microseconds, the base rate is 100 microseconds.
- Channel dt (s)—Displays the uniform time between each sample of the channel. If this value is 0, the channel does not contain a uniform time step and might not have equally spaced samples. In this situation, remove the checkmark from the Use Default Interval checkbox and manually specify a step interval.
- Channel Length (s)—Displays the length of the channel according to the Model Base Time Step (s) and the specified Interval. The channel length is the amount of time the playback operation lasts.
- Mapped Inputs—Use this page to view the model inputs for the selected channel.
- Mapped Inputs—Displays the model input mappings to the selected channel.
- Misc. Properties—Use this page to view the properties for the selected channel.
- Channel Properties—Displays the channel properties for the selected channel.