LabVIEW 2018 FPGA Module Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: FPGA Module
Right-click an FPGA target in the Project Explorer window and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display the FPGA Target Properties dialog box. Select Component-Level IP from the Category list to display this page.
Use this page to create and/or modify component-level IP (CLIP) declaration XML files using the Configure Component-Level IP wizard. You also can add, remove, or rescan declaration XML files on this page.
This page contains the following components:
- Declaration Names—Lists the name of declaration XML files you added.
- Component-Level IP File Path—Lists the path to the declaration XML files you added.
- Create File—Launches the Configure Component-Level IP wizard to generate a new CLIP interface.
- Modify File—Launches the Configure Component-Level IP wizard to modify an existing CLIP interface. Select a declaration file from the table and click this button to modify it.
- Add File—Displays the Select a Component-Level IP Declaration File dialog box, which you use to select a declaration XML file. You also can drag a file from the file system to the Component-Level IP Path field to add the file.
- Remove File—Removes the declaration XML file you select.
- Rescan All Files—Reloads all declaration XML files listed in the table. Use the Rescan button if you modify a declaration XML file on disk after you add the file to the target.