LabVIEW 2018 FPGA Module Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: FPGA Interface
Right-click an FPGA VI reference constant, control, or indicator and select Configure FPGA VI Reference from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box. You can create an FPGA VI reference control, indicator, or constant by right-clicking the reference from the FPGA VI Reference Out output on the Open FPGA VI Reference function and selecting Create»Constant, Control, or Indicator from the shortcut menu.
|Note LabVIEW displays the Configure FPGA VI Reference dialog box only if you deselect Dynamic mode in the Configure Open FPGA VI Reference dialog box.|
Use this dialog box to configure the FPGA reference.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Open—Specifies whether to use a build specification, VI, bitfile, or custom interface for the FPGA reference.
- Build Specification—Specifies the build specification to reference. Select the build specification in the Select Build Specification dialog box.
- Browse Build Specs—Displays the Select Build Specification dialog box. Click this button to change the build specification you want to reference.
- VI—Specifies the VI to reference. Select the VI in the Select VI dialog box.
- Browse VIs—Displays the Select VI dialog box. Click this button to change the VI you want to reference.
- Bitfile—Displays the Select Bitfile dialog box, which you can use to navigate to an existing bitfile.
- Interface—Displays the Configure FPGA VI Reference Interface dialog box, which you can use to configure a new interface. An interface specifies the VI and/or target information. If you do not bind the output of the Up Cast function to a type definition and you make a change to the Up Cast function, use the Interface option to make the same change to the interface.