LabVIEW 2018 FPGA Module Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: FPGA Interface
Right-click the Open FPGA VI Reference function and select Configure Open FPGA VI Reference from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to configure the FPGA VI reference.
This dialog box might contain the following components:
- Open—Specifies the build specification, VI, or bitfile to open by reference.
|Note If you specify a build specification and then configure the build specification for a different top-level VI, the Open FPGA VI Reference function references the new VI configured in the build specification. If you specify a VI, the function references the default build specification for the VI.|
- Build Specification—Specifies the build specification to open. Select the build specification in the Select Build Specification dialog box.
- Browse Build Specs—Displays the Select Build Specification dialog box. Click this button to change the build specification you want to reference.
- VI—Specifies the VI to open. Select the VI in the Select VI dialog box.
- Browse VIs—Displays the Select VI dialog box. Click this button to change the VI you want to reference.
- Bitfile—Displays the Select Bitfile dialog box, which you can use to navigate to an existing bitfile.
- Run the FPGA VI—Specifies whether to run the FPGA VI if it is not already running when you run the host VI.
- Dynamic mode—Specifies to configure the reference to use dynamic mode.
- Bind FPGA host reference to type definition—Specifies whether to bind the reference to a type definition. This option is not compatible with the Dynamic mode option.
- Type definition path—Specifies the path to the type definition.