LabVIEW 2018 FPGA Module Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: FPGA Interface
You can display this dialog box in two ways:
- Right-click an FPGA interface constant, control, or indicator and select Configure FPGA VI Reference from the shortcut menu.
- If the FPGA interface reference is not dynamic, select the Interface option or click the Configure Interface button in the Configure FPGA VI Reference dialog box to display the Configure FPGA VI Reference Interface dialog box.
|Tip You can create an FPGA interface control or indicator by placing an FPGA Interface Dynamic Refnum constant on the block diagram, right-clicking the reference, and selecting Control or Indicator from the shortcut menu.|
Use this dialog box to configure the FPGA reference interface. An interface specifies the VI and/or target information.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Interface—Lists all components of the interface you import from a build specification, VI, or bitfile. Components can include controls, indicators, FIFOs, and target-specific methods.
- Import from VI—Imports the interface from an existing FPGA VI.
- Import from bitfile—Imports the interface from an existing bitfile.
- Delete—Deletes the item you select from the Interface tree.
- Target-only interface—Specifies whether to include only FPGA target information as part of the interface. Use the Target-only interface option if the Target option is selected in the shortcut menu of the Up Cast function. This option is unavailable for the FPGA Interface Dynamic Refnum constant, control, or indicator.